Friday, April 13, 2012

Harris Teeter my new favorite!

Since moving to Virginia my grocery shopping choices seem to be endless.  At home I had the choice between Kroger, Target and Walmart.  My favorite being Kroger.  Here I have Safeway, Giant, Shoppers, Bottom Dollar, Target, Walmart and Harris Teeter.

I have been to all in the past 6 weeks.  While they all seem to offer a few great deals I have found that I get better deals and lots of them at Harris Teeter.  Not to mention how nice they are! 
The first time I went in I went right to customer service and introduced myself as a new shopper.  They immediatly signed me up for their shoppers card "e-vic" and began telling me all about their store, policies and coupon usage.  Nice, huh? 

I thought for sure she was just a nice girl behind the counter and they certainly all couldn't be like that.  WRONG!  I have been in 5 or 6 times since and every single time I get a friendly welcome from more than one employee, the manager is always visible, checkout is easy and any problem I have encountered with prices or coupons have been fixed quickly and to my satisfaction.

I have to say this make a couponers job so much easier!  I will continue to post every good deal I find no matter what store it is at and Angelina will do her best to post Memphis deals.  Although, you may see several more Harris Teeter deals than any other.

Your couponing friend,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment