Friday, August 17, 2012

A $5 or more money maker on Procativ

Today only if you purchase through Shop At Home the Proactiv 3pc starter ($72 value) set you get $25 back! You also get FREE shipping through the link below. If this is your first time shopping through Shop At Home you also get a $5 bonus when making your first purchse. So this deal could be a $10+ money maker.

I just bought a set for my preteen. We have been wanting to try it for awhile and this deal definelty made it worth our wild!

Just click the link below (sign up if you don't have an account) and click on the Today Only deal link for Proactiv. You will be redirected to the Proactiv page. Select the 3pc started set for $19.95 + FREE shipping. Within 30 days your Shop At Home account will refelct your $25.



ShopAtHome Banner

My personal experience with Shop At Home has been wonderful. I always check to see if they offer cash back at any online store I shop at first. 9 out of 10 times they do. I also get my cash back rather quickly. I made a purchase at Walmart last week (one of the school supplie freebies) and got the cash back today!

Here is the current pay schedule:

Cash Back Payout Schedule just in time for Christmas shopping!


Cash Back Earned By Date Check Mailed*

8/31/2012 10/31/2012
9/30/2012 11/30/2012
10/31/2012 12/31/2012


*Cash Back Rewards checks are mailed on or around these dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment