Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Shop of the week AND Target freebie!

My husband loves Sobe. This week Target has it on sale for $1 and when you buy 10 you get a $5 gift card. I love these Target gift card deals. It is another way I save for Christmas.

Anyhoo, I heard a rumor that some of the flavors were ringing up on clearance. So I crossed my fingers and off I went to Target last night. Sure enough I found the Orange Tangerine on sale for $0.51 each and it triggered the $5 gift card. I bought 20! So after gift cards and my 5% off for using my Target debit card I got 20 Sobe drinks and made $0.31!

If you are headed to Target pick up this freebie. Comet for stainless is $1.99. There is a $1/1 manufacturer's coupon and a $1/1 Target coupon both HERE.  They may be on different pages but they should both be there.  Stack them for a great cleaning FREEBIE!

What was your best shopping deal this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment