Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Want FREE papermate pens?

Shop at Home has a great deal today only...

Purchase a pack of Papermate pens (through the link below) from Walmart for $2.47 and get 100% cash back.  I did it and picked in store pick up so there was no shipping fees.  I paid $2.47 and within 30 days I will get that cash back in my Shop at Home account (another great way I save for Christmas)!

Just click on the link below to get started. Plus if you are new you can get $5 bonus with your first purchase qualified purchase!!!

ShopAtHome Banner

Are you new to Shop At Home? When you sign up for Shop at Home and shop with your favorite retailers you are rewarded with a cash % back. In the past year I have earned over $100. Plus all new members get a $5 bonus when you make a qualified purchase within 60 days of signing up. FREE cash!

No comments:

Post a Comment